Your Tax Mitigation
At Summit View, we have yet to meet someone who enjoys giving money to Uncle Sam. Luckily, we take
the time to work with you and your CPA to ensure you are only sending the bare minimums to the
Capitol. Some common questions we review with our clients include:
● Are you eligible to contribute to an IRA or Roth IRA?
● Are you maxing out your contributions to your employer sponsored plan?
● Have you considered making charitable contributions?
● Have you considered Roth IRA conversions?
● Do you practice tax-loss harvesting?
The average Joe or Jan isn’t typically well-versed in the above conversations. If you currently work with a CPA, we would be happy to sit down with you and your accountant to make sure you are taking
advantage of any available tax benefits. If you do not currently work with a CPA– no need to worry, we
have a fantastic team of experienced CPAs who are familiar with tax-reduction strategies.