Website Summit View Wealth Management
Summit View Wealth Management is a well-established and growing financial services firm in Pittsburgh, PA. Our team’s primary focus is fee-based financial planning and wealth management. We do not require our team members to track their time like most firms, but rather we measure the team member’s effectiveness in delivering value to the customers we serve. In addition to being a friendly and low-stress work environment, we also believe in providing a healthy work-life balance.
Our customers consist of affluent individuals and businesses in the manufacturing, professional services, medical, dental, real estate and logistics industries.
Summit View is looking for a motivated, qualified candidate with financial advisory experience to service, grow and develop our ideal client base. This role is primarily responsible for providing guidance in an advisory capacity to help clients define and achieve their financial and investment goals.
The candidate will prepare customized financial strategies based on clients’ unique life situations and effectively explain clients’ options while offering unbiased guidance with independent product solutions and diligently monitor clients’ progress.
- Service existing clients with a high degree of customer service.
- Perform prospecting activities including calling existing customer base to develop new business, cross referrals and new leads as provided by the Company.
- Interview potential and active clients to determine their current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives, risk tolerance and other information needed to develop a financial plan.
- Recommend strategies and create initial investment solutions clients can use to help achieve their financial goals and objectives, including advice on debt management, cash management, insurance coverage and investments.
- Provide sound financial advice to individuals and businesses.
- Present and sell products such as stocks, bonds and mutual funds.
- Utilize spreadsheets, technology and market research to support financial advice.
- Review and oversee investments and make changes as necessary in order to help the individual or business build their net worth.
- Review and update client information as needed for client review meetings.
- Hold client meetings to review goals, objectives and make recommendations.
- Work with clients to resolve issues and other practice management tasks as needed.
- Identify areas of opportunity for continuous improvement and growth, which includes gathering assets, marketing, client relationship management, financial planning and portfolio management.
- Maintain client records and data, while meeting all regulatory requirements.
- Review operating practices to suggest or implement improvements where necessary.
- Identify and keep abreast of new market trends.
- Present and teach various workshops on subjects such as retirement planning, social security planning, etc. as needed.
- Work with the Team as necessary to ensure that all clients receive the utmost level of care and service.
- Client-first attitude with a genuine interest in serving and caring for other people
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Ability to adhere to company and industry rules and regulations
- Strong written and verbal skills are needed
- This position requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (Major in business, economics or finance preferred)
- This position requires Securities licenses: Series 6 or 7 (preferred; willingness to obtain), 66, life/health insurance license
- This position requires at least two years of relevant financial industry experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org